Shipping & Returns
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return within 10 days of you receiving your item(s).
- Please note that certain items are considered custom or special request orders by the manufacturer, and certain products may be non returnable.
- Customers desiring to return items are required to request a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from servertray.com prior to returning the items. Please use our Contact Us form to request a RMA.
- A refund for the cost of the returned items will generally be processed within 24-48 hours after the returned items have been received by servertray.com
- Returned items must be undamaged and unused.
- Items marked as final clearance or “as-is” are non-refundable.
Last updated: March 7, 2018
Cee-J’s Tray operates http://www.servertray.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this …
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that pertains to our products. You will have the option to opt out of any newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Our Site does NOT share any of your information with any other entities!
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.